CFP: Truth and Relativism in Ancient Philosophy
Wednesday 19th June — Friday 21st June 2019
Faculty of Philosophy, University of Groningen
This conference will bring together philosophers interested in examining truth and relativism in ancient Greek and Roman philosophy.
Confirmed speakers include: Paolo Crivelli (Geneva); Matthew Duncombe (Nottingham); Marion Durand (Toronto); Paul Gottlieb (Wisconsin); Orna Harari (Tel Aviv); John MacFarlane (Berkeley); Tamer Nawar (Groningen); and Noburu Notomi (Tokyo).
Submissions on the topics of truth and relativism in ancient Greek and Roman philosophy are invited. If you would like your paper to be considered, please go to https://easychair.org/cfp/
- submissions should be made through Easychair (see the submission link on https://easychair.org/cfp/
- when registering for an account, please ensure that you give your contact details correctly. Please give your full name, affiliation, and other details.
- detailed abstracts of up to 1000 words should be submitted by Wednesday 9th January 2019.
- the abstract should be attached as a .PDF file.
- the abstract should be suitable for anonymous review.
All questions about submissions or other matters should be emailed to Tamer Nawar (T.Nawar@rug.nl)
Details about the conference are available here: https://tamernawar.weebly.com/