The following questionnaire appeard on the Humanist Discussion Group:
Manuscripts Online: Written Culture from 1100 to 1500
Manuscripts Online is a new project that aims to enable federated searching of transcriptions, editions, catalogue descriptions, and calendars of primary texts in English, Latin, French, Welsh etc from or relevant to the British Isles, 1100-1500, on the model of Connected Histories for 1500-1900 (http://www.connectedhistories.org/). The service will be hosted by the University of Sheffield Humanities Research Institute. The specification of the service and a bid for funding are currently being drafted.
Please send responses to Professor John Thompson, School of English, Queen's University Belfast (J.Thompson@qub.ac.uk).
1. Would you use such a service?
YES [go to question 2]
NO [go to question 5]
2. What existing online digitised resources would you like to see included?
3. What digitised datasets that are currently offline would you like to
4. What printed resources would you would like to see digitised and
5. Any other comments?
6. Please provide your name, institution, and email address: