The Department of Classical Studies at the College of William and Mary is currently accepting applications for students interested in pursuing a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Classical Studies. This is a flexible program of study for students who have an undergraduate degree and who wish to pursue an intensive course of study in the Classical languages in preparation for graduate studies, teaching, or personal enrichment. The program features:
- Diverse and rigorous courses in Latin, Greek and Classical Civilization to suit individual interests and needs
- Close student-faculty interaction and the opportunity to study with distinguished teacher-scholars
- Competitive tuition rates
- Summer study abroad opportunities in Greece and Italy
- Opportunity to study at America’s second oldest college and one of only eight “Public Ivies” in the country
- Historic campus in beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia, only an hour from Richmond and three hours from Washington, DC
For additional information, please visit our website at: http://www.wm.edu/as/classicalstudies/post-bac-program; or contact Lily Panoussi, Director, Post-Baccalaureate Program at email@example.com or at 757-221-2993.