Making a Contribution to the SCS
Donations from both members and nonmembers make the Society for Classical Studies stronger. A gift to our annual giving campaign supports current programs. You can also read below about our successful Campaign for the Future of Classics.
- Read about the current annual giving campaign (PDF)
- Use your credit card to make an annual giving contribution at this secure web site.
- Print out an annual giving response form (PDF) that you can mail with a check or credit card information. Use this form to designate your gift to one of several Association programs.
Gatekeeper to Gateway: The Campaign for Classics in the 21st Century
- Read about the successful completion of the Campaign for the Future of Classics that created the Endowment for Classics Research and Teaching
- It is still possible to use your credit card to make a campaign gift at this secure web site.
Acknowledgment of Donors to the SCS
- We are pleased to acknowledge gifts (PDF) made to the annual giving campaign between July 2017 and June 2018.
- Download the Gateway Campaign Acknowledgment Book for complete information about the successful Campaign that raised over $3 million, including the names of all donors and of contributors to nine "Friends Funds" honoring distinguished classicists.