Making a Contribution to the SCS
Donations from both members and nonmembers make the Society for Classical Studies stronger. A gift to our annual giving campaign supports current programs, and a pledge to our new Endowment for Classics Research and Teaching will enable the SCS to make high quality information about the Classical World available in accessible formats to the largest possible audience.
- Read about the current annual giving campaign (PDF)
- Use your credit card to make an annual giving contribution at this secure web site.
- Print out an annual giving response form (PDF) that you can mail with a check or credit card information. Use this form to designate your gift to one of several Association programs.
Gatekeeper to Gateway: The Campaign for Classics in the 21st Century
- Read about the successful completion of the Campaign for the Future of Classics that created the Endowment for Classics Research and Teaching
- It is still possible to use your credit card to make a campaign gift at this secure web site.
Acknowledgment of Donors to the SCS
- We are pleased to acknowledge gifts (PDF) made to the annual giving campaign between July 2014 and June 2015.
- Download the Gateway Campaign Acknowledgment Book for complete information about the successful Campaign that raised over $3 million, including the names of all donors and of contributors to nine "Friends Funds" honoring distinguished classicists.