For over a century, the SCS has produced several series of scholarly books and texts and its journal, Transactions of the American Philological Association (TAPA). Click through the links below to learn more about the SCS's publications. In addition, as part of the Sesquicentennial celebrations, SCS has prepared a new resource on the history of book publications at SCS, formerly APA.
The SCS is currently studying the possibilities for moving from print to digital publication, which is becoming increasingly important in the scholarly world. At the moment, the Digital Latin Library is the main vehicle for these efforts. With this aim in view, we are no longer accepting new proposals for monographs or textbooks.
- SCS Monographs, Textbooks, and Editions
- Amphora, sponsored by the Committee on Outreach
- SCS Blog
- SCS Newsletter
- Presidential Talks delivered at Annual Meetings
The SCS Office also produces a number of publications, including:
- YouTube Channel
- The Graduate Guide: a handbook of information on graduate programs in Classics
- First Three African American Members of the SCS
- Careers for Classicists
- Teaching the Classical Tradition
- Programs and Abstracts for the Joint Annual Meeting
Download the order form (PDF) to purchase these publications.