- David D. and Rosemary H. Coffin Fellowship for Travel in Classical Lands, established in 2004 by the friends and students of David and Rosemary Coffin to honor the skill, devotion, learning, and kindness with which they educated students at Phillips Exeter Academy for more than thirty years.
- The Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Fellowship, supported by a generous grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities, enables an American scholar to participate in the work of the Thesaurus Linguae Latinae Institute in Munich. Read more about this fellowship and the TLL itself.
- The Lionel Pearson Fellowship seeks to contribute to the training of American and Canadian classicists by providing for a period of study at an English or Scottish university.
- Minority Scholarship in Classics and Classical Archaeology, a program of the Minority Scholarship Committee.
- Pedagogy Award for collegiate or pre-collegiate teachers of classics.
- Zeph Stewart Latin Teacher Training Award for pre-collegiate teachers preparing for certification to teach Latin.
- Ludwig Koenen Fellowships for Training in Papyrology