Transactions of the American Philological Association, vol. 137 (2007), 473–507
Copyright 2007 The American Philological Association. All rights reserved. Without formal permission or a fee, an individual may make up to 50 hard copies of any single essay or part of an essay published in TAPA, for instructional use only. All other permissions requests should be directed to the Permissions Manager, The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Kathleen M. Coleman, Chair, "Introduction"
- Julia Haig Gaisser, "1. Some Thoughts on Philology"
- Gregory Hays, "2. Latin from A to P: The TLL in the 20th Century"
- Michael Hillen, "3. Finishing the TLL in the Digital Age: Opportunities, Challenges, Risks"
- Yelena Baraz, "4. Revelations of Lexicography: The Daily Learning at the Thesaurus"
- Anthony Corbeill, "5. The TLL and the Sustaining of Scholarship"