We'd like you to keep in mind upcoming deadlines for a number of different fellowships, awards, and abstracts for the 2018 annual meeting:
- Abstracts Submission for Affiliated Group Panels for the Annual Meeting: Varied, but mostly around March 1st. Submit to email address included in call for abstracts.
- Abstract Submission for Organizer-Refereed Panels for the Annual Meeting: February 24. Submit to email address included in call for abstracts.
- The Coffin Fellowship for Travel in Classical Lands: February 24
- The Pedagogy Award: March 3
- The Zeph Stewart Award for teaching training: March 3
- Nominations for the President's Award: April 1
- Nominations for Goodwin Award: March 27
- Deadline for receipt of books from publishers for Goodwin Award: April 4
- Koenen Fellowship for Training in Papyrology: April 4
Be sure to include all required materials when you make your application.